Saturday, January 28, 2006

Homeward Bound

I signed the lease yesterday for New Home Candidate #3. I'm planning on moving in on the 10th of February, so I need to be packing right now. I'm excited about this place: the price was reduced significantly, they are doing a lot of work on the house before I move in, and they are planning on doing more. Right now they are putting in new medecine cabinets, repainting the interior, working on the floors, rehabbing some of the radiators, and making some electrical tweaks. The owner is planning on repainting the porch and other parts of the exterior come summer, and possibly doing work on the bathroom and the kitchen. Also, he has offered to install an automatic garage door opener. Now I just need to find reasonably affordable movers, and I am gone.

No comments:

THE MIND IS NOT A VESSEL TO BE FILLED BUT A FIRE TO BE KINDLED