Friday, January 27, 2006

Dr. Freeze

When I was young, any time it got significantly cold, well below zero, Dad would have us conduct this exact experiment to demonstrate just how cold it was. It never worked this well, but I don't think I'd like to be in an environment where it would. Pretty neat, though I suppose you could fake it fairly easily.

In other news, the Reds have fired their general manager and are looking for a replacement. I think my brother Chris should apply. But really, anyone who locks up Adam Dunn in a long term contract is fine by me. If they can find pitching as well, so much the better.

Lastly, today I turn 28. I got a card from my godparents Big Poison and Aunt Wenda that exhorted me to not "think of it as you getting older, but your show getting picked up for another season." It begs the question: am I a drama, a sitcom, a CSI knockoff? Man, I hope I'm Knight Rider.

Previously, on Dan...
(image from Universal Pictures Television Germany)

No comments:

THE MIND IS NOT A VESSEL TO BE FILLED BUT A FIRE TO BE KINDLED