Monday, December 05, 2005

Teaser

Had planned to go to Blacksburg this weekend with Mike Cintron to watch the ACC title game with Tyson. Unfortunately, fate conspired against us and the Scofields asked if we would mind coming to visit another time. So it was a wide-open weekend. I took the opportunity to take photos for this year's Danta Claus cards. Most are kind of underwhelming, this year - DC landmarks, family-safe jokes, etc. I think I have better ideas, but they need more lead time to set up. I'll post up the whole series, after they're all sent and (hopefully) delivered.

Predictions of snow today. Some son of a bitch stole my shovel from where I kept it out back, along with the tree planters stored under the porch. And no better time to go snow-shovel shopping then hours after the first snowfall in DC.

No comments:

THE MIND IS NOT A VESSEL TO BE FILLED BUT A FIRE TO BE KINDLED