Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ryan Eling Should Not Read This

On the day after Thanksgiving, I went to the Harvard Museum of Natural History with my brothers and sister-in-law. Afterwards, we were walking across the campus towards Harvard Square, on our way to get hot chocolate at Burdick's. I don't recall how we got on the topic, but we were discussing giant-monster movies. Ryan is a big cinephile, so he is quite knowledgable on this and many other movie-related topics. Somehow, lightning struck my brain and I suggested someone make a movie Mothra vs. Harvard. Big laughs all around; Ryan suggested it could be a series: Mothra vs. Harvard, Gamera vs. Princeton, Godzilla vs. Yale, etc. We all had a good laugh. So, for Christmas, I made this, with some help from Chris to punch it up a little.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this.

Ha ha.

THE MIND IS NOT A VESSEL TO BE FILLED BUT A FIRE TO BE KINDLED